This site, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help us customise your experience. Find out more about cookies and how you can control them.
This page contains information on what ‘cookies’ are, the cookies used by the KPM Global Technologies website, how to switch cookies off in your browser, how to specifically switch off advertising cookies, and some useful links for further reading on the subject.
What are ‘cookies’?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a ‘memory’ for the website, so that it can recognise you when you come back and respond appropriately.
A visit to a page on KPM Global Technologies’ website may generate the following types of cookie:
- Anonymous analytics cookies
- Geo-Targeting cookies
- Registration cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Third party advertising cookies
Anonymous analytics cookies:
- Every time someone visits our website, software provided by another organisation generates an ‘anonymous analytics cookie’.|
- These cookies can tell us whether or not you have visited the site before.
- Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies and, if you don’t, we generate new ones.
- This allows us to track how many individual users we have, and how often they visit the site.
- Unless you are signed in to KPM Global Technologies, we cannot use these cookies to identify individuals. We use them to gather statistics, for example, the number of visits to a page. If you are logged in, we will also know the details you gave to us for this, such as your username and email address.
These cookies are used by software which tries to work out what country you are in from the information supplied by your browser when you click on a web page. This cookie is completely anonymous, and we only use it to help direct you to the proper region or website.
When you register with KPM Global Technologies, we generate cookies that let us know whether you are signed in or not.
Our servers use these cookies to work out which account you are signed in with, and if you are allowed access to a particular service.
While you are signed into either of the sites, we combine information from your registration cookies with analytics cookies, which we could use to identify which pages you have seen on KPM Global Technologies.
These cookies allow us to know whether or not you’ve seen an advert or a type of advert, and how long it is since you’ve seen it.
Other third party cookies
On some pages of our website, other organisations may also set their own anonymous cookies. They do this to track the success of their application, or to customise the application for you. Because of how cookies work, our website cannot access these cookies, nor can the other organisation access the data in cookies we use on our website.
How do I turn cookies off?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. However, we cannot tell if you are signed in without using cookies, so you would not be able to post comments.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following links useful:
The IAB has provided the following website to give information specifically about privacy issues around Internet advertising:
For further legal information about privacy issues, you may find these links useful:
Collection of Information
You can browse the www.Kpmglobaltech.com site; without letting us know who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you are browsing the site having not registered as a user, we may collect information related to your website activity, such as which page you view or if you have registered with us as a Associate, Consultant, Partner or a registered user on the KPM Global Technologies. This information may be stored in a cookie to provide a more personalized experience when you return to the site on the same computer that the cookie was placed on. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on servers.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, physical contact information (i.e. your company name, address, contact number and your expertise on the services offered by you as a Associate, Consultant or Partner )
- Chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through KPM Global Technologies, and correspondence sent to us.
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list).
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data.
- Other supplemental information from third parties.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for any reason. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe from any marketing related email we send you.
Use of Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and personal experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce KPM Global Technologies’ User Agreement.
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising.
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, and affiliates).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, contact number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep KPM Global Technologies free of fraudulent persons, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good-faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Information You Share on KPM Global Technologies
As a registered member, associate, consultant, partner on KPM Global Technologies, your name, address, and phone number may be shared with some of our clients ; who, would like to work with you on different IT and consulting assignments.
As an Associate, Consultant & Partner on KPM Global Technologies, your name, company name, picture of yours, logo of your company/consultancy firm you provide in your profile will be viewable on KPM Global Technologies after getting your consent through email or with signed business agreement.
If you access our sites from a shared computer or a computer in a public space, certain information about you, such as your User ID, activity or reminders from KPM Global Technologies, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you if you have not logged out.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on some of our pages to help analyse our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and ensure the overall safety of the KPM Global Technologies website.
- Allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session.
- Provide information that is targeted towards your interests.
- Measure promotional effectiveness.
- Analyse the web page flow.
No Spam, Spy-ware or Spoofing
KPM Global Technologies and our users do not tolerate spam. To report KPM Global Technologies related spam or possible fraudulent e-mails related to KPM Global Technologies, please forward the email to contact@Kpmglobaltech.com.
You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate the KPM Global Technologies User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. If you send an email to an email address that is not registered with KPM Global Technologies (via other tools), we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your KPM Global Technologies password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify KPM Global Technologies and change your password.
Important Tips on Choosing a Password:
- Choose a password that is at least 8 characters long with a combination of lower and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols such as an exclamation mark, or asterisk.
- Choose a password that is personal to you and you only. Do not choose your name, or birthday, your spouse’s name, as these are easily cracked.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to KPM Global Technologies. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce the KPM Global Technologies User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on servers provided by Hostgator.com Web Services. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications would always remain private.
We do use third party services to advertise to you when you are not on KPM Global Technologies. We also use third party services to analyse your website activity, send you email, and provide customer service related activities to you. We may occasionally use additional third party services for marketing, analysis, or customer service related activities.
The third party services we regularly use for marketing include Google Adwords, the Bing network, Instagram and Facebook & LinkedIn.
If your questions are not answered online, you may write to us at:
KPM Global Technologies
57 Kloosterlaan, 1216 NJ
Hilversum, The Netherlands
Email : email@example.com